[infinispan-dev] new module: integration tests

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 16:20:46 EDT 2012

Was thinking Infinispan is becomig a bit heavy and maybe some of the
submodules are not tied to an exact version of core and are also not
interesting for the general audience (some of the more exotic cache
stores) so they could be moved to an infinispan-extras project that has
the same version as core or could even be versioned independently.

We can have jenkins build downstream projects so any problem would be
detected immediately.