[infinispan-dev] configuration limitations

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 06:34:17 EST 2012

Agreed on almost almost all points: we should still keep some tests using old config till the point we drop them.
I don't want to undertake that change *now* simply as a matter of priority: that would most likely delay the release of TO for next week (actully two weeks as I'm off next week) and the solution I can with to solve this problem is very simple.