[infinispan-dev] TotalOrder and jgroups

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 08:47:47 EST 2012

No, I think this is a good idea. The algorithm should check if SEQUENCER
is present in the stack, and insert a new instance at startup if not,
otherwise no-op.

This is only for *replication*, correct ? For *distribution*, the
CloudTM folks will send us a different total order protocol (TOM)
soon... but the same mechanism can be applied.

--
Bela Ban
Lead JGroups (http://www.jgroups.org)