[infinispan-dev] TotalOrder and jgroups

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 09:21:32 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----

in order to use TO the transport *must* have the SEQUENCER. I don't think that adding the sequencer affects the rest the messages, as the seqeunced message require an special flag to be passed to into the message header - Bela, can you please confirm this?
So I think it should be fine even if the channel is modified.

> Replying to myself: I guess this could be done by offering different
> named configurations
Not sure I understand.. (not that the message was intended for me :D )