[infinispan-dev] Stuck on old configuration API

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 06:22:14 EST 2012

I'm not sure what you are trying to do? You can't alter the Transport or TransactionManagerLookup at runtime, you must set them before the cache is created.

If you need this functionality, and it's technically supported by Infinispan, then we can easily add a mutator for these items on the GlobalConfiguration object.

BTW thanks for reminding me to clean up the adaptor stuff for 6.