[infinispan-dev] Running the testsuite and being able to work with IDE

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Thu Mar 22 04:48:14 EDT 2012

I do tend to commit often and rebase/amend if needed. It helps minimize context switching.
The big plus for me is that I can work on the next thing while tests are running.

I never have my command line in the cloned repo so I can never commit to the wrong repo.

Btw you can ask IntelliJ to exclude some directories from scanning but that's a manual setup I believe.