[infinispan-dev] Interesting read on how Redis persists data to disk

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Tue Mar 27 05:07:00 EDT 2012

Yes we have an open JIRA for this.  Some of the ideas we should look into are, as you say, Lucene or Cassandra-like fast append-only with compacting.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-517

Please add any thoughts to this JIRA - I was actually going to propose a quick IRC session next week to discuss ideas around this.

manik at jboss.org
twitter.com/maniksurtani