[infinispan-dev] Any CDI experts?

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 15:23:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

I think I have a decent solution for testing of distributed execution
and CDI in the place now. Galder helped out a lot! However, I still can
not bridge the last remaining mystery: I have two tests
WordCountMapReduceCDITest and DistributedExecutorCDITest. When both
tests are enabled WordCountMapReduceCDITest fails as it is run second.
If only either one of the tests is enabled - everything works as expected.

Pick up pull request at
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/982 , first maven install
core and then proceed to cdi/extension to give test suite a run. You can
see the root of the failure in surefire reports. Weld somehow cannot
resolve bean passed to InjectionTarget inject method.

Much appreciated,
Vladimir

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.IllegalArgumentException: WELD-001324 Argument bean must not be null
	at org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.getReference(BeanManagerImpl.java:657)
	at org.jboss.weld.injection.FieldInjectionPoint.inject(FieldInjectionPoint.java:118)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.injectBoundFields(Beans.java:703)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.injectFieldsAndInitializers(Beans.java:712)
	at org.jboss.weld.manager.SimpleInjectionTarget$1.proceed(SimpleInjectionTarget.java:106)
	at org.jboss.weld.injection.InjectionContextImpl.run(InjectionContextImpl.java:48)
	at org.jboss.weld.manager.SimpleInjectionTarget.inject(SimpleInjectionTarget.java:102)
	at org.infinispan.cdi.CDIDistributedTaskLifecycle.onPreExecute(CDIDistributedTaskLifecycle.java:46)
	at org.infinispan.distexec.spi.DistributedTaskLifecycleService.onPreExecute(DistributedTaskLifecycleService.java:80)
	at org.infinispan.commands.read.MapReduceCommand.perform(MapReduceCommand.java:144)