[infinispan-dev] Infinispan 5.1.3.Final 130MB ?

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Sat Mar 31 02:12:56 EDT 2012

Galder and I chatted on IRC about it just before he did the 5.1.3.FINAL
release, and he convinced me that  the -all distribution would be for
people who don't use Maven. But still, having the whole of Cassandra in
there (and I think a large selection of ApacheDS for JDBM) makes me
uncomfortable ;)

Tristan