[infinispan-dev] IRC meeting

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue May 1 11:00:16 EDT 2012

On 5/1/12 4:39 PM, Dan Berindei wrote:
> Hi Pedro

> A representative failing test is
> TotalOrderStateTransfer1PcTest.testSTWithWritingNonTxTest (it's
> actually using implicit transactions, but it doesn't matter). There
> are two ways I've seen it fail:
> 1. It appears that SEQUENCER doesn't start delivering TO messages
> right away after a node joins. It's not very clear to me why this
> happens, but I see in the logs (http://pastie.org/3843863) that both
> nodes receive the prepare message, yet only the SEQUENCER on the
> originator logs that it delivered the message.

This might be caused by [1] or [2]. I haven't looked at [2] yet, but I
do have a fix for [1] but not yet pushed it to the Git repo. Would you
like me to send you a temp JGroups JAR with [1] included so you can test
? Does this occur frequently and is it reproduceable ?

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-1455
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-1458

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)