[infinispan-dev] Hybrid locking scheme in ISPN 5.2.0

Diego Didona didona at gsd.inesc-id.pt
Fri May 4 11:08:15 EDT 2012

Hello,
    looking at the code of ISPN 5.2 (and 5.1) I have seen that the
LockingIntercetor has been replaced with new ones. I would like to know
if there is the possibility to have ISPN 5.2 (or 5.1) working with the
*same* hybrid locking scheme described in [1], which was the default
till ISPN 5.0 and entailed the encounter-time write-locks acquisition
during the "local" execution of a transaction and then their remote
acquisition on other nodes at prepare time.
Of course I would like to know if this is feasible just by tweaking some
configuration parameters, without having to modify the source code.
Thanks,
    Diego