[infinispan-dev] range query in Infinispan !!

Prabhat Jha pjha at redhat.com
Mon May 14 11:58:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

In QuickTweet we needed a way to get most recent x tweets for a user or
on a topic.  Currently we are implementing it by  keeping entries in the
cache and updating a bounded FIFO queue in parallel. However, to get
most recent data or data for a given time range is a very common use
case specially in social media applications. It would be good to see
this range feature available in out of box (not using Query) in upcoming
Infinispan releases.  Thoughts?

I can get it started by creating a Jira unless I hear otherwise.

Regards,
Prabhat