[infinispan-dev] How to configure Infinispan with transactions, backed by relational DB on JBoss AS 7 vs. Tomcat 7 ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu May 24 06:11:05 EDT 2012

Thanks for all clarifications, I wasn't aware of these problems.

I hope we won't need c3p0 in the longer term, it starts such a pile of
threads and I always had long fights to have it shut up all the
warnings it logs in many "doubtful but valid" use cases :-/
Not saying that's wrong as we can guess many good reasons, but since
we have the same service already from the container it's a waste of
resources.