[infinispan-dev] How to configure Infinispan with transactions, backed by relational DB on JBoss AS 7 vs. Tomcat 7 ?

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu May 24 06:26:15 EDT 2012

On 24 May 2012 11:17, Galder Zamarreño <galder at redhat.com> wrote:
> Thanks Martin for writing that up!
>
> We wanna be driving traffic towards infinispan.blogspot.com, so could you please repost it there too? Please send me your google account id and I'll add you as poster.
>
> For future posts, IMO, these should be posted direcly in infinispan.blogspot.com, what do others think?

+1
What about my occasional mention of Infinispan on in.relation.to ? I'd
keep it there, as it reminds existance of Infinispan to a different
audience.
I wrote one yesterday, which was maybe more suited for
infinispan.blogspot.com ; still I think it was better on
in.relation.to but have no strong idea about why.