[infinispan-dev] Let's stop with pull requests

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed May 30 08:25:11 EDT 2012

It's not really about "which" test mode we should use, as long as
people check their commits and have any test that gives enough
confidence, which is still not the case even during this discussion:

last build Infinispan-master-JDK6-tcp-NON_PARALLEL : 123 failures / +95 failures

We need to use non-parallel if that's the only choice we currently
have, until parallel is fixed too. I agree that's time consuming, but
that's exactly why I'm worried about the fact we leave this go this
far. Also it doesn't really take 2 hours anymore, and slow tests can
be speed up in many ways.. yes that's an effort, but it will pay off.

Cheers,
Sanne