[infinispan-dev] Let's stop with pull requests

Manik Surtani manik at jboss.org
Wed May 30 08:36:54 EDT 2012

Well, one problem leads to another, as you are well aware.  Flaky parallel suite leads careless commits.  Yes, we should fix what is broken at the moment but that is not enough since it will get this way again unless we have a stable suite that can be used to ensure quality moving fwd.  The options are:

1.  We always use the sequential suite.
2.  We identify tests that are reliable with the parallel suite (should be at least 90% of the tests IMO) and use this, leaving the sequential suite to BuildHive.

My pref is #2 but that requires identifying the tests that flake out with the parallel suite.