[infinispan-dev] Infinispan and SwitchYard

Keith Babo kbabo at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 20:40:27 EST 2012

Hey Infinispan Peeps,

We just buttoned up our initial implementation of a clustered service registry based on Infinispan and I would love some feedback from y'all.  One particular area of concern is the use of TreeCache in our implementation.  I have to admit that this API matched my conceptual view of our clustered service topology best, but I've heard from a few people that a little kitten cries every time you use TreeCache.  If there's an obvious way to get the same thing done using vanilla Cache, then I'm all ears!

Here's a brief write-up of what we've done:
https://community.jboss.org/wiki/ClusteredRegistryArchitecture

Any feedback you can provide would be most welcome.

cheers,
keith