[infinispan-dev] Infinispan and SwitchYard

Mircea Markus mmarkus at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 06:17:37 EST 2012

Hi Keith,

The TreeCache was intended as an backward compatibility layer with JBossCache and might be dropped at a future point in time.
One way to avoid it is by using aggregate keys + MapReduce for querying. Or if you want to stick to the tree structure, Modshape offers a tree interface and can store data in ISPN.