[infinispan-dev] ISPN-2463: Removing some deprecated methods within MultipleCacheManagersTest?

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 00:46:47 EST 2012

Hey all,

Possibly the first of a few emails with questions on this JIRA and understanding the state of things since I haven't been looking at code on this project in a long, long time.

This JIRA (ISPN-2463) is essentially about cleaning up the use of the configuration API - i.e. not using org.infinispan.config.Configuration and using org.infinispan.configuration.cache.Configuration - and removing a lot of calls to the deprecated Configuration class within the test-suite. Should the methods that make calls to the now deprecated Configuration class be removed in the abstract test classes such as MultipleCacheManagersTest? For example, should this method [1] be removed and any other methods that call it be modified appropriately?

I just wonder if it's something that should be cleaned up properly before any 5.2 CR's happen.

Discuss away, Infinispan gurus.

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET