[infinispan-dev] ISPN-2463: Hopefully one final question

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 22:35:24 EST 2012

Could you elaborate on what other refactoring has to be done please? I mean, specifically on the configuration side, if there's a 1-for-1 replacement in terms of the configuration that's already available then shouldn't we just be directly swapping in the other API? I get that there are some changes to the way that things would be configured, and some defaults have been changed - but there are still ways to do the same thing correct?

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET
JBoss EAP