[infinispan-dev] Magic at JdbcStringBasedCacheStoreTest2

Thomas Fromm tf at tfromm.com
Thu Nov 22 03:45:31 EST 2012

Hey,

I recognized today when executing test cases above at cmd line:

infinispan/cachestore/jdbc ~> mvn -Dsurefire.useFile=false
-Dtest=org/infinispan/loaders/jdbc/stringbased/JdbcStringBasedCacheStorest2
test

ends up in:
Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException:
org.infinispan.loaders.keymappers.TwoWayKey2StringMapper

Problematic row is
config.setKey2StringMapperClass(TwoWayKey2StringMapper.class.getName());
I looked around to find some magic mocking, which explains why there can
be only an interface used, but I failed.
Using e.g. TwoWayPersonKey2StringMapper at this point works.

So why this test class does not fail in CI?

--tf