[infinispan-dev] no eviction on indexing

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 07:21:32 EST 2012

Ah, OK, it should really be disabled on Lucene caches:

                <replicated-cache name="LuceneIndexesMetadata" mode="SYNC">
                    <transaction mode="NONE"/>
                    <eviction strategy="NONE"/>
                    <file-store preload="true" purge="false"/>
                </replicated-cache>
                <replicated-cache name="LuceneIndexesData" mode="SYNC">
                    <transaction mode="NONE"/>
                    <eviction strategy="NONE"/>
                    <file-store preload="true" purge="false"/>
                </replicated-cache>
                <replicated-cache name="LuceneIndexesLocking" mode="SYNC">
                    <transaction mode="NONE"/>
                    <eviction strategy="NONE"/>
                    <file-store preload="false" purge="true"/>
                </replicated-cache>

Horrible err msg ...