[infinispan-dev] ISPN-2463: Hopefully one final question

Navin Surtani nsurtani at redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 21:57:42 EST 2012

Yeah you're right that the tests will have to be moved about as well. There are still some instances that I'm finding where the old-school configs are being used but you don't see them in imports because of the packages that they exist in.

For example, the tests in the org.infinispan.config.* module won't have any import for org.infinispan.config.Configuration etc. Which means it can be nasty to find at times.

Navin Surtani

Software Engineer
JBoss SET
JBoss EAP