[infinispan-dev] Query testsuite / MultiNodeDistributedTest

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 12:53:43 EDT 2012

Hi,
I started to see that too yesterday and now I also see it in
MultipleNodesLeavingTest but it is rarely reproducible.
The state transfer never ends because a provider sends all segments
requested by a consumer but apparently some messages are delayed in
transit and the consumer only 'sees' a partial set. The rebalance is not
confirmed by this node and it times out.
I'm still investigating this.

Cheers