[infinispan-dev] Hung testsuite

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Thu Oct 11 12:12:45 EDT 2012

Yes thanks! the tests don't deadlock anymore, they just fail consistently:

Failed tests:
testForceCommitXid(org.infinispan.tx.recovery.admin.SimpleCacheRecoveryAdminTest):
expected:<false> but was:<true>
  timeBasedTakeOffline(org.infinispan.xsite.offline.OfflineStatusTest):
expected:<false> but was:<true>
  indexWasStored(org.infinispan.loaders.decorators.BatchAsyncCacheStoreTest):
expected:<false> but was:<true>
  testTwoNamedCachesSameNode(org.infinispan.tx.TransactionsSpanningDistributedCachesTest):
Timed out waiting for rebalancing to complete on node
TransactionsSpanningDistributedCachesTest-NodeS-50037, expected member
list is [TransactionsSpanningDistributedCachesTest-NodeS-50037,
TransactionsSpanningDistributedCachesTest-NodeT-374], current member
list is [TransactionsSpanningDistributedCachesTest-NodeS-50037]!

Not perfect, but a nice progress.

Cheers,
Sanne