[infinispan-dev] eviction + listeners in a local cache with unbounded container

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 05:54:13 EDT 2012

Technically, what your looking for there is for an expiration listener, as opposed to eviction listener:
https://community.jboss.org/thread/195896

Expiration notifications are not currenly implemented:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-694
https://docs.jboss.org/author/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5832832

Cheers,