[infinispan-dev] State transfer performance

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 07:16:04 EDT 2012

Hi ,

One of the targets of NBST is to minimise the downturn in throughput during topology changes. And now that NBST is getting there, I think that a test to measure how long does it take to a node to join, under different levels of cluster load, is very desirable in order to see where we are and also to help us profile and improve the state transfer performance.
Martin, are we doing this kind of performance testing? It would be nice to have it integrated in Radargun or something similar in order to be able to quickly run it.

Mircea Markus
Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)