[infinispan-dev] Including CENTRAL_LOCK in our stacks, COUNTER

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Oct 17 06:28:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm still in a prototyping phase, but for the next big feature of
Hibernate Search & Infinispan Query it looks like the LockService from
JGroups would be exactly what I need.

My only concern about using it is that people will have to reconfigure
JGroups from Infinispan, or even worse to reconfigure the stack in
AS7.

Would it be possible to include this in our default stacks? Including
the one provided by AS7 ?

I have a very similar requirement for Hibernate OGM to rely on COUNTER
for the CounterService... same question, different use case.

Regards,
Sanne