[infinispan-dev] Changing the configuration for Cross site state transfer

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 01:53:32 EDT 2012

What are semantics of <stateTransfer:timeout and chunkSize> ?

And what happens when timeout is exceeded ? Do we cancel the state
transfer and take the target site (to which state was being propagated)
offline ?

Does this XML element need to be an element or can it be an attribute ?

Does it inherit from a default stateTransfer attr ?

What site does stateTransfer apply to ? Transfers *from* NYC (in the
example) or *to* NYC ?

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)