[infinispan-dev] Transaction table cleanup

Vladimir Blagojevic vblagoje at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 10:41:49 EDT 2012

On 12-10-19 4:15 AM, Manik Surtani wrote:

> You're right actually, the temporary cache created is transactional.
> it is built in the CreateCacheCommand and relies on the
> DummyTransactionManager, might be better to use batching perhaps? Or
> even not require for this cache to be transactional?
>
> Yes, we should keep such internal caches as simple as possible.

Mircea/Manik, it could be batch I believe. If you recall Mircea, you and
I talked about how to effectively move data across cluster deadlock free
- we even agreed we should blog post about it :-)
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2156

Mircea/Manik could I get some advice and code review for
MapReduceManagerImpl#combine?

Thanks guys,
Vladimir