[infinispan-dev] infinispan 5.2.0.Beta3

Mircea Markus mircea.markus at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 12:37:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have a lot of pull requests pending. Until Beta3 is released, can we please focus on these and slow down the development for now.
I've grouped them as follows. Please feel free to shuffle them around/ ask for more feedback if you think appropriate, but please take ownership of them and make sure they get integrated.

Dan:
ISPN-2373 State transfer does not end because some segments are erroneously reported as unreceived
Lookup optimisation in TransactionTable.getLocalTransaction and cleanup in BaseRpcInterceptor hierarchy
ISPN-2381 Locks are removed even if not successfully unlocked

Adrian:
ISPN-2318 Reimplement a Topology-Aware Consistent Hash

Galder:
ISPN-2429 Cache restart still doesn't work properly for query-enabled caches
JBQA-6819 - Added the ant script which merges and generates jacoco code coverage report file.
ISPN-2412 Allow specifying container and cache when connecting via CLI

Tristan:
[5.1.x] ISPN-2414 Fixes to reduce memory consumption of local caches
ISPN-2414 Fixes to reduce memory consumption of local caches

Mircea:
ISPN-2440 JGroupsTransport.invokeRemotely throws SuspectExceptions even ...
Fix DummyInMemoryCacheStoreConfigurationBuilder#read()
ISPN-2371 The global component registry fails to start components
ISPN-2443 - tests are added for reproducing/verifying the issue.
ISPN-2386 - Test reproducing/verifying the issue with ClassCastingException in case of CacheLoader usage (with storeAsBinary conf).
ISPN-1042 - Enable distributed and Map/Reduce task interruption/cancellation

Vladimir:
ISPN-2409 - Reproduction/verification case for NotSerializableException occurence.

Mircea Markus
Infinispan lead (www.infinispan.org)