[infinispan-dev] Stale locks: stress test for the ReplaceCommand

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Tue Oct 30 10:43:34 EDT 2012

Yes I was running on master as of 5cf3494a3ccd59eb7675c2caff4a7f0b75f244c5

It's trivial to cherry-pick the test where you want, as I didn't
change any code and it just adds the single file needed for the test.

I don't have TRACE logs enabled, no; you're very welcome to run it in
all modes you want.

On 30 October 2012 14:29, Mircea Markus <mircea.markus at jboss.com> wrote:
> So the fix for ISPN-2381 is not complete?

That's unclear, there might be multiple subtle problems going on.
ISPN-2381 might be resolved, seems there are more issues of similar
nature.

This test started as a testcase for ISPN-2435 (also quite critical
imho), but now I'll track this new locking problem separately:
ISPN-2453

Cheers,
Sanne