[infinispan-dev] iOS client lib

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Tue Oct 30 19:18:55 EDT 2012

Hey,

I'll try and channel the team as they are busy on too many fronts these days.
The contribution looks cool. I am not sure what is the strategy going to be on the various clients. Hosted under the Infinispan org or left separate. My guess is hosting in the org makes more sense.
Can you open a JIRA and point to your work. That will make sure things are not forgotten in the grand email black hole.

Emmanuel