[infinispan-dev] Running testsuite with infinispan.unsafe.allow_jdk8_chm=true

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Mon Sep 3 10:58:29 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Re: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-2237

We don't have a jenkins job to run with infinispan.unsafe.allow_jdk8_ch=true, but instead of creating a new one, I'd suggest switching the testsuite to run with infinispan.unsafe.allow_jdk8_chm=true

The reason I suggest this is cos we're confident things work as expected with the JDK's CHM, so running the default testsuite with infinispan.unsafe.allow_jdk8_chm=true would allow us to catch new failures wo/ the need of another job

Thoughts?
Sr. Software Engineer
Infinispan, JBoss Cache