[infinispan-dev] Fast writes on one node with pessimistic locking

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Fri Sep 14 02:49:33 EDT 2012

Radim,

We probably need more info, i.e:
- Number of nodes in the cluster
- How are you measuring the requests?
- Some TRACE logs to inspect the request dispatching? including key name space information
- What is the test that you're running? Where is the code?
… etc :)

If you can even create a unit test that replicates this issue, even better!! We have an archetype precisely designed to allow you to create Infinsipan multi node test cases:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ISPN/Infinispan+Maven+Archetypes#InfinispanMavenArchetypes-WritingatestcaseforInfinispan

Otherwise, you have Martin's arquillian Infifnispan integration to help you create a test too.

Cheers,