[infinispan-dev] Infinispan master in CI

Dan Berindei dan.berindei at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 08:36:24 EDT 2012

Sanne, you should know more about your laptop than we do :)

I used to always run Maven with the debug agent enabled in order to find
and fix this kind of failures, but not anymore. I had one particularly
weird issue with core tests failing randomly, and I tracked it down (after
a few weeks of on-and-off investigation) to the debug agent: with debugging
enabled, it sometimes took > 10 seconds to start a new thread in an
existing thread pool, which would break almost any test. After trying to
trace it and debug it in every way I could think of, I removed the debug
agent from the command line and my machine got back to normal...

Cheers
Dan