[infinispan-dev] Unnecessary files in distribution zip file

Adrian Nistor anistor at redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 09:59:28 EDT 2012

Hi Manik,

the runtime-classpath.txt files contain the list of runtime dependencies
for each jar (core, module or demo). They are used by the run scripts to
create the classpath and are also intended for documenting the
dependencies to non-maven users. This change was introduced with
"ISPN-1959 Reduce size of distribution bundle".

Adrian