[infinispan-dev] query repl timeout

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 06:28:27 EDT 2013

This "jgroups" backend was there "long" ago.
And it was actually us - CD - that fixed it and made use of it.
It's no different from static JGroups backed, the only diff that this one elects master automatically.

I can change to Sanne's new Ispn based prototype if it will help.

But - with my limited cluster knowledge - the issue doesn't look to be there.
I mean, the msgs get properly routed to indexing master, which just cannot handle locking contention.

-Ales