[infinispan-dev] [ISPN-1797]MongoDB CacheStore

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Apr 8 08:41:08 EDT 2013

Hi Gauillaume,
thanks! make sure you write some comment on github when you do, as
adding a new commit won't send notifications automatically.

After a quick check I see however you didn't address all my comments;
please recheck the history and don't look just at your last commit:
when you pushed the last changes you are implicitly hiding comments on
the commit, so you'll have to read them from the shitory on the pull:
https://github.com/infinispan/infinispan/pull/1473

Sanne