[infinispan-dev] query repl timeout

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 09:38:10 EDT 2013

Hmmm, we now disabled CapeDwarf logging, and it runs a lot better.

We are logging every stuff that goes on,
and then it's up to user to filter it later -- this is how GAE does it.

The weird thing is that there shouldn't be any fine log traffic, INFO+ level only.
Marko is looking into this.

But sometimes users will want to have FINE log level,
meaning a lot more traffic will go into cache.
And then it still shouldn't kill the app -- as it does now.

-Ales