[infinispan-dev] query repl timeout

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Mon Apr 8 10:43:16 EDT 2013

Is it possible you have the loggers set to a high level of detail but
only filter the results in the appender configuration?
In such a setup you would not writ much into the logs but you would
still have a huge performance penalty as we would still be generating
the intermediate strings, and Infinispan can be very verbose.

Sanne