[infinispan-dev] query repl timeout

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:52:37 EDT 2013

Nah, that would also show with standalone testing then, and it doesn't.

Marko found out that DataNucleus is pushing DEBUG logs in, dunno yet why.

But, imo, that still shouldn't totally cripple app's performance, yet alone kill it at the end.

e.g. I can imagine users trying to debug issues with FINE, in a cluster -- that's the whole point of CD
And atm, this is not possible.

-Ales