[infinispan-dev] Dropping the @ConfigurationDoc support

Sanne Grinovero sanne at infinispan.org
Wed Apr 10 05:23:04 EDT 2013

The XSD is extremely useful, but I also liked to refer to

http://docs.jboss.org/infinispan/5.0/apidocs/config.html

as it's the only comprehensive place listing all options; for example
I don't always remember in which element something is configured, so
need an overview.

Where is the 5.2 and 5.3 version of that link? Is @ConfigurationDoc
related to the generation of this reference? If so I'd prefer we keep
it, or build a similar output in a different way.

Sanne