[infinispan-dev] GSoC 2013 - .NET Hot Rod Client

Sunimal Rathnayake sunimalr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:02:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

I'm Sunimal Rathnayake from University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.
You might be familiar with me since I worked for Infinispan during GSoC
2012 [1] and developed a .NET client library for Hot Rod protocol which was
supervised by Mircea Markus.
I was able to develop the library upto Intelligence Level 2 (Topology Aware
Client) and we released beta1 version[2].

This summer also, I'm interested in contributing to Infinispan as a GSoC
intern.

When I went through the ideas list[3] I found out that the project I did
last summer (.NET Hot Rod Client) is still available for selection. Does
this mean improving on the work I did last year[4] to develop an advanced
client? or doing it from the scratch once again?

[1]http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2012/04/gsoc-and-infinispan.html
[2]http://infinispan.blogspot.com/2012/08/hotrod-c-client-beta1-is-out.html
[3]https://community.jboss.org/wiki/GSOC13Ideas
[4]https://github.com/infinispan/dotnet-client