[infinispan-dev] [hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-1296

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:11:51 EDT 2013

>> Does CD also change the JGroups configuration? I thought it only tweaks the
>> Infinispan cache configuration on deployment, and the JGroups channel is
>> already started by the time the CD application is deployed.
>
> CD uses a custom AS build and a custom AS configuration, so anything
> could be different.
> On top of that, some things are reconfigured programmatically by it.

We don't change the JGroups config at all -- we just use whatever is in AS.
(we atm use 7.2.0.Final tag)

Also, caches are mostly same as their templates in standalone-capedwarf.xml.
We just tweak some indexing properties programmatically,
as there are things we cannot set via string props; e.g. ClassLoader instance.

-Ales