[infinispan-dev] [hibernate-dev] HSEARCH-1296

Bela Ban bban at redhat.com
Tue Apr 16 04:51:55 EDT 2013

On 4/15/13 8:27 PM, Dan Berindei wrote:
> Sorry for missing your message, Ales!
>
> Anyway, good news, we found out why the test was taking so long: the
> Message instance passed to dispatcher.cast() already had a destination
> address set, and JGroups only sent the message to that address, even
> though the dispatcher was waiting for a reply from the local node as well.

I modified the code to throw an exception when this happens, as this is
illegal. In 4.0 [1], I'll remove the Message object as parameter and
users have to pass a buffer and a request options obj instead.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JGRP-1620

--
Bela Ban, JGroups lead (http://www.jgroups.org)