[infinispan-dev] Removal of AS7 compatibility parsers

Tristan Tarrant ttarrant at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 03:57:55 EDT 2013

Hi all,

during the 5.2 cycle I added some parsers which enabled reading in the
infinispan subsystem configuration from AS7/JDG/EAP. While the parsers
are actually fine, we are still not able to parse the jgroups and
threads subsystem configuration which are essential elements of a full
configuration. While I do have some uncommitted work towards making
these work, I want to throw away all of these parsers and instead add a
configuration converters (to and from) to the ones we already have. Ray
Tsang has offered to help with this, and I believe it is a leaner solution.

Opinions please.

Tristan