[infinispan-dev] Tactical Nuclear Penguin - GMU update SERIALIZABLE support?

cotton-ben ben.cotton at ALUMNI.RUTGERS.EDU
Sat Apr 20 13:36:05 EDT 2013

Hi Pedro (again),

Did a little reading, and I think I may get it now.  Can you please confirm
(or correct) the following:

1.  Total Order on CloudTM provides "GMU Update Serializable"  /* supports
PHANTOM_READ intolerant transactions */

2.  Total Order on Infinispan (Nuclear Penguin 5.3ALPHA build) does not
(yet) provide "GMU Update Serializable"  /* cannot (yet) execute
PHANTOM_READ intolerant transactions */

THanks!
Ben