[infinispan-dev] JCache implementation documentation

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 10:48:25 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've written up some documentation on JCache and Infinispan's implementation of the spec [1].

The documentation is not complete, but will be completed ahead of the final Infinispan 5.3.0.Final release. A lot of what's in there is what I actually talked about in Brazil's JUDCon JSR-107 presentation.

In fact, before writing up the next bits of documentation, I'll be working on porting over the JCache examples I used for the JUDCon presentation [2] into Infinispan quickstarts [3] and develop them further to see different aspects of the JCache API and the value add that Infinispan provides.

Cheers,

[1] https://docs.jboss.org/author/x/IwHhAw
[2] https://github.com/galderz/jcache
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ISPN-3039