[infinispan-dev] CHM or CHMv8?

Galder Zamarreño galder at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 06:41:35 EDT 2013

Just a heads up on this. As mentioned in another email, I've created a CHMv8 version called EquivalentCHMv8 which allows equals/hashCode/toString calls on keys/values to be done via the new Equivalence interface, which allows even arrays to be used as key/values.

I originally planned to keep both CHMv8 and EquivalentCHMv8, but as Manik already suggested in another email, we should just keep EquivalentCHMv8. The changes are fairly minimal compared to CHMv8.

So, in case anyone is itching to start on 3022 and 3023, hold on for a few days while I finish the work to include EquivalentCHMv8.

Cheers,